Seeking Proposals for joint R&D projects
between Japan and seven countries from the EUREKA network
This website is a virtual Marketplace to discuss project opportunities and facilitate introductions between organisations from Japan and the seven countries from the EUREKA Network participating in this call. It is an open 1:1 networking platform. Meetings among participants can be scheduled as a video call at any time until early September 2020.
Within the GlobalStars initiative of EUREKA, based on mutual consent, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Israel, Spain, United Kingdom and Japan are launching a common call. Participants from Japan and the respective EUREKA member countries are invited to submit joint project proposals in the research and development of innovative products and applications with a strong market potential.
The call for proposals will be an open call inviting projects from any sector area except for nuclear technologies and pharmaceutical technologies. For example (but not limited to):
- Renewable Energy and Smart Energy Systems
- Environment and Life Sciences
- IoT, Electronics and Information Technologies
- Next Generation Industrial Technologies (Robots, Artificial Intelligence)
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies (Additive Manufacturing etc.)
- Innovative Materials
Project partners are strongly advised, prior to submitting the application, to contact their National Contact Points in order to check the eligibility of their project.
- Opening of the EUREKA call: 8 June 2020
- Registration and requesting meetings on the Virtual Market Place until 3 September
- Deadline for EUREKA Application: 10 September 2020
- Closing of the Virtual Market Place: 10 September 2020
- Deadline for submission might differ between the participating national funding agencies!